Who Am I?
I’m a lifelong introvert who took up writing to coherently express myself. Years have been spent crafting the sentence, finding the perfect word, and the perfect tone, to provoked the response I wanted. Little did I know, I was actually practicing the art of copywriting.
With 25+ years in the software and finance industries, I’ve held single contributor and leadership roles in all of these areas:
- Technical Support
- Quality Assurance
- Application Development
- Database Development
- Data Warehousing
- Analytical Reports and Dashboard Development
- Knowledgebase Development
- Website Development
- Business & Systems Analyst
In those roles I contributed in many ways;
- Streamlining business processes
- Writing ‘How To’ articles, FAQ’s & knowledgebase entries
- Writing requirements documents & technical specifications
- Editing weekly internal newsletters
- … and many, many more
Now, as I’ve decided to change course, I look at what I enjoyed most about that time; writing and making people’s lives easier.
The words that made corporate life bearable for me were these: “Wow, you made my job so much easier… thank you!”
Partnering with me for your website content needs will make your life easier also. I’ll take care of the site content, allowing you more time for the many other tasks you have to ensure business success.
So contact me now and let’s get started!