What is Content Marketing?
Simply put, “Content” is the stuff you put on your website. It’s how you position your brand. With content marketing you’ll:
- Increase your site traffic
- generate business leads
- develop your brand
- stand out from your competition
- develop trust between you and your prospects
- increase your sales beyond your wildest dreams
…and there are a myriad of ways you can use it.
Content marketing is about your business and your business personality.
Should I hire a web copywriter?
That’s up to you. Sure you can write the content for your website yourself… add some keywords you want to rank for… even add a ‘call to action’ here and there… but;
- Are you sure the keywords you’re adding are the ones people are searching for?
- Do you know what I mean by keywords?
- Do you know the best time to introduce your ‘Call to Action’?
- Does the phrase ‘Call to Action’ raise more questions for you?
- Finally, Is that the best use of your time? Don’t you have a business to run?
Some things are best left to the pros. I’ve spent the time learning the tips and techniques that position your business to stand out from the competition. I do that because nothing makes me happier, than to see you succeed and feel I had a part in that.
Can Content Marketing really help my business?
Maybe… maybe not… I really don’t know… yet.
I’d really need to see your current website and understand your current content marketing strategy. Until I know more the answer is I don’t know.
I could tell you I’m the best content marketer in the universe. I could tell you if you pick me your website would be on the first page of Google for every search and that 100% of prospects who find your site take the next action.
I could do that, but I wouldn’t treat you that way. The truth is, I can’t succeed unless the work I do helps you succeed!
So really, with a quick phone call and a quick review of your site, I can get a feel for whether I can help.
You have nothing to lose by sending me an email or picking up the phone. The initial 30 minute or so consultation is free.